GUIDELINES TO ONLINE MEETINGS
As with physical meetings, there are good manners or etiquette that participants are advised to observe.
1. Join early – up to 15 minutes before the meeting start time. For instance, if a meeting starts at 8 pm, please be at your computers by 7:45pm
2. If you haven’t used Zoom before, click the given link to download Zoom prior to the day of the meeting and practice using these features: mute/unmute microphone, stop/start video, both of which are at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. The chat button is at the bottom in the middle.
3. Find a quiet place without background noise. Stay away from TV, chatter, pets.
4. Mute yourself upon entering and keep the microphone on mute if you are only listening. Unmute yourself when you want to talk. It is not polite to introduce unnecessary background noises for the audience.
5. Turn your video to on so others can see you.
6. Adjust the camera to be at eye level, so that you can be seen squarely on the screen.
These guidelines, if observed, will ensure a good meeting. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to our online gathering again this Thursday.
PLEASE MUTE YOURSELF UPON ENTERING THE MEETING